Gibtelecom Feedback line: 56000362
Xcel Media Ltd is a marketing and design company ensuring that with the right tools you have the flexibility to scale your needs up or down to match your business needs. We offer a range of marketing, market research, surveys, secret shopper and electronic services.
Surveys - Online surveys and telemarketing can be as simple or as complex as you wish, with bespoke tailoring to your needs so you get the information you need. We use the leading industry software and all data is is held securely. We never sell or give away and data.
• Customer Satisfaction Surveys are an invaluable tool in helping businesses retain customers, build existing relationships and start new ones. By asking your customers what they’d love about your products or services, what products they would love you to stock, or what you need to improve.
• Market Research enable you to get a deeper insight to consumer wants and needs.
Feedback from consumers for companies of any size, in conjunction with measuring customer awareness can assist in development of new products or improving your services.
• Secret Shopper can be used to reward and identify good employee performance, motivate and improve performance. It identifies any weakness in systems processes or personal performances
• Employee Surveys can gather important feedback, measure employee engagement and enrich your companies culture.
Online and E- newsletters - We market your business so your customers know what you're offering. Special Menus, Sales, New Product Lines, anything you wish.
• Great Exposure... Distributed to our database of over 2300 subscribers
• Maximum Effectiveness... Specialist software ensures your flyer looks great in all major email clients
• Great Design... Vivid graphics and great design delivered directly to your target audience
• Save Time and Money... The most economical and ecological way to advertise
Contact Michelle on 20041415 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements
09.00 to 16.30 Monday to Thursday
09.00 to 14.30 Friday
Managing Director: Graham Noon
Associate Director: Michelle Tavares
Sales: Kelly Torres, Frederika Gonzalez, Maxine Chidgey